Carrots is a vegetable that has a bright orange color. The most commonly eaten is the tuber, which saves a lot of essential nutrients for the body. The benefits of carrots are most commonly known is to keep the eyes in order to remain clear and capable of strengthening the power of vision.
Communities know these properties because carrots contain vitamin A which is very high. Besides carrots consumed directly is also very good for the teeth because it can make teeth look whiter and cleaner.
The Benefits of Carrots for Skin
1. Make Glowing Skin
Clean and glowing skin is one dream every person, especially women. Appearances seemed perfect when reinforced with bright skin color. However, to have skin as you desire, need extra care and routine.
Take care of mixing or make a face mask of carrot combined with honey. Do’nt forget to help with the consumption of carrots, you can eat it directly or used as a juice, both are equally efficacious.
Consumption of carrots will help brighten the skin from the inside. The reason is because carrots are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that can help you get glowing skin.
2. Can brighten dull skin
Let’s face prolonged exposure to sunlight is not good for skin health. Additionally, you must have felt as if the skin is not beautiful views. The feeling comes because the skin is dirty, dusty and tired from sunlight radiated.
Use a facial spray made from carrots, here’s how to make it:
- Take one carrot, clean it with a slightly slicing the crust until the dirt lifted.
- Blender until the pasta is quite thick, don’t forget to give a little bit of water before the blend.
- Combine pasta carrot in rose water to taste, stirring until dissolved.
- Put it in a spray bottle that had been cleaned.
- Spray directly of liquid is created by mixing carrot and rosewater.
3. Being Able to Moisturize the Face
The benefits of carrots for the skin, which is used as a natural moisturizer. You do not know how to make carrot mask to hydrate the face? Here’s a guide to make it.
Materials need to be prepared:
- Grate a carrot, take as much as 2 teaspoons.
- Pure honey and milk cream 1 teaspoon of the total.
- Olive oil to taste, I’ll just use a few drops.
The process of making face cream:
- Put grated carrot into a small bowl.
- Add all ingredients, then hncurkan using one hand that has been coated plastic sterile.
How to use:
- Clean the surface of the skin with warm water, slightly massaged so that the pores open, then dry the face
- Apply the mask carrot and let stand 10-15 minutes.
- Clean with how splashed cold water little by little as he cleaned a mask attached to the face.
- Then wash and repeat for maximum results
4. Resolve Dry skin
Dry skin is a classic problem commonly experienced by women or men. Potassium deficiency is one factor that triggers the skin to become dry.
Carrots become agents who offer potassium to the skin. With enough potassium, the skin will be moist and chewy. If you are dehydrated, carrot juice are also able to hydrate the body effectively.
5. Maintain Skin Elasticity
Vitamin C in carrots can optimize the production of collagen that our bodies need. Collagen itself is a type of protein that serves to maintain skin elasticity. With the preservation of skin elasticity, then problems like wrinkles will be prevented.
We can look youthful as carrots can prevent premature aging. Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant also helps to deny free radicals that bring the symptoms of aging such as wrinkles, pigment abnormal, and uneven skin tone.
6. Get Rid of Stains On the Face
Noda facial acne can arise due to the imprint or sometimes called black spots. This problem can be eliminated with the help of carrots that are effectively able to clean the stain attached to the skin.
You do this by applying the pureed carrot on the face, do regularly at least three times a week. Diligently implementing this our skin will be free of black spots and blemishes acne scars are very disturbing facial aesthetics.
The Benefits of Carrots for Health
1. Maintain Eyes
so it was believed that wotel it is good to maintain eye health. Vitamin A plays an important role in maintaining the health of the human sense of sight. Vitamin A works by passing the object captured by the retina to the brain becomes an image. Compounds are at play here is retinol.
2. Improve Memory Retention
Carrots for health benefits to improve working memory and optimal brain. Vitamins contained in carrots is acting to build a protective wall around the neurons of the brain that gives the effect on improving memory and concentration.
3. Prevent Cancer
High content of vitamin A in carrots can suppress the growth of DNA that trigger the growth of cancer cells by it can accelerate the healing of cancer.
4. Build Muscle
Besides vitamin carrot also contains a protein that is essential for the formation of muscle cells, either athletes or bodybuilders and we often do exercise need enough protein to build muscle
So many benefits that can be obtained from carrots. Hopefully this article useful. Thank you