Everyone wants to have a clean and white skin, especially women. Having a bright skin makes us more confident in doing any activity. To lighten skin naturally is not difficult, just need consistency in the treatment because the skin is very sensitive.
Lighten your skin naturally is better than using drugs skin lightening. It uses skin lightening drug will provide faster results but it does not have any side effects? each of medications certainly have side effects though only slightly.
If we lighten the skin naturally there will be no side effects, easy to get, not expensive and can lighten your skin permanently. Lighten the skin and body are essentially the same should be done every day to get maximum results. Here are 2 ways, how to lighten skin naturally.
Lighten Skin Naturally With Medicines
Jicama is one of the best sources of fiber. Jicama have some minerals and vitamins B1, C can help brighten the skin. In addition to brighten the skin jicama can also be used to remove acne scars.
- Grab some Jicama
- Make a mask and apply on the skin
- Wash your face after 30 minutes
Lemon contains vitamin C that can help lighten the skin. But it would be sore when you first use, after 2 or 3 times the use of the pain will go away by itself.
- Grab some Lemon
- Apply on the skin and wash your face after 15 minutes
Tomatoes contain vitamin A, C to lighten and whiten the skin. grab some tomatoes and make a mask and apply on the skin of the neck or face. Let stand for 15 minutes and wash with cold water.
Yogurt contains lactic acid that can help remove dead cells on the skin. Yogurt is excellent for skin care, make the skin look brighter. Yogurt also contains probiotics that are good for the body to fight micro-organisms that can damage the digestive organs.
Papaya contains many vitamins such as A, C, and E, which can provide nutrients and moisturize the skin. Make a mask and apply on face for 15 minutes then wash with warm water. In addition to papaya masks can be made directly consumed to keep the skin to remain bright.
Honey in addition to eliminating acne can be used to brighten the skin. Honey contains an antibiotic that can help remove cells dead skin cells. Honey is also a source of best good moisturizer to protect your skin.
- Apply honey on the face
- Let stand for 10 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water
The content in cucumber can be slow down skin pigmentation. Cucumbers can also be used to treat acne scars. Make a mask of cucumber and place it on the face for 15 minutes. Masks can be mixed with honey and done twice a day in order to get maximum results.
Fruits are rich in fiber and vitamins also serves to moisturize the skin. Avocados can protect the skin against some diseases. in addition to the consumption of avocado can also be used as a mask to lighten the skin.
Milk contains vitamin D which can increase collagen to remove wrinkles on the face. In addition to vitamin D milk has B6 can help treat and keep the skin to stay healthy.
- Pour a few spoonfuls of milk
- Mix it with honey
- Apply to face and let stand for 10 minutes
- Wash your face with water and dry using a clean towel
10. Egg White
A very high protein can be used as a mask to keep skin bright. Egg whites can help remove cells dead skin cells. high protein can help regenerate new skin cells faster.
- Grab some eggs
- Break the eggs and take the whites only
- Mix it with honey and apply on face
- Let stand for 15 minutes and wash with cold water
Lighten Skin Naturally By Changing Lifestyle
1. Eat healthy foods and fruits that contain lots of fiber, such as avocado, papaya and tomatoes
2. Consumption of water at least 8 glasses a day. Drinking juice and milk regularly to keep the skin looking healthy
3. Clean your face regularly after activity. At least 2 times a day
4. Don’t consume alcohol and don’t smoking
5. Use a mask regularly to get maximum results